The house is seconds from the seafront and the famous West Pier. All the restaurants and bars of Preston Street, Western Road and the famous Lanes are within minutes walk. The Churchill Shopping Centre is also very close if you prefer indoor shopping. There is a Waitrose and Marks & Spencer food market within 5 minutes walk.
The mainline railway station is about 10 minutes walk.
The house is next to the Hilton Metropole Hotel, De Vere Grand and Brighton Convention Centre which hosts many international conferences, trade shows and musical events.
Set in a peaceful and comfortable street yet right in the heart of Brighton.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms:||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Will consider:||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links:||Nearest airport: Gatwick International 30 km, Nearest railway: Brighton Central 1 km|
|Family friendly:||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes:||Some pets are welcome – please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player|
|General:||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture:||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other:||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors:||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden|
|Access:||Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors:||• The kitchen has dishwasher, washer/drying machine, microwave/oven/hob/extractor and large fridge/freezer – all fitted beautifully with wood fascias. Large skylights allow light to flood the whole area (these have black out blinds for your comfort at night).
• Downstairs the large master bedroom has a wall of fitted wardrobe space, and either a super king size bed or choice of double and single or twins (two singles) for flexibility. The en suite bathroom has luxury fittings with bath/shower and skylights (with black out blinds) giving it a light airy feel. The living room has a really comfy fold down double sofa bed. The sofa is very large and seats four.
• The rear terrace has a large table and four chairs. The terrace is decked and there is external lighting.
• The property is wired up to Virgin Media for cable TV and super fast (up to 20 MB) broadband (additional charge). There is also an incoming phone, hifi and DVD player.
• The property has state of the art underfloor heating with thermostatic controls in the main rooms.
|Further details outdoors:||• The Kingswest concert hall and cinema complex, The De Vere Grand, Brighton Convention Centre, Pier and Lanes are all on your doorstep. Mews House is seconds from the beach.
• This beautifully presented City Centre house can be suited to both the holiday maker and business person (adjacent to the Brighton Centre and Hilton Metropole Hotel).
|Further details:||• Additional extras can include on street parking permits (at extra cost and subject to availability), baby cot and high chair and broadband/wifi connection.
• Remote key collection with a key safe makes checking in flexible and straight forward.