• Two minutes walk to Aldgate East tube station (Hammersmith & City, District lines) in Zone One with easy access to all central London destinations and beyond. Ideal for the holiday maker or business person.
• The apartment is in a stunning new development, just off Whitechapel High Street. A few minutes from Brick Lane, Whitechapel Art Gallery, Aldgate East tube and all the markets, nightlife, galleries, cafes, bars, clubs of Shoreditch. At the end of the street is a Starbucks and Tesco Metro supermarket for your convenience.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms:||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Nearest beach:||Brighton 60 km|
|Will consider:||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links:||Nearest airport: City Airport 5 km, Nearest railway: Liverpool Street 500 m|
|Family friendly:||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes:||Some pets are welcome – please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player|
|General:||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture:||Double beds (2), Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other:||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors:||Balcony or terrace|
|Access:||Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors:||Stylish Contemporary Layout.
• The beautiful fitted kitchen (designed by Urban Myth) in the open plan living area has fridge/freezer, cooker/gas hob/extractor, washer/dryer, microwave and dishwasher. All cooking equipment, cutlery, crockery and pots and pans are provided, as are towels and bed linen.
• The whole apartment is heated with state of the art modern gas powered underfloor central heating.
• A 37 inch plasma TV on the wall comes with with CD/DVD/hifi and Free view channels. There is also high speed broadband (wireless) and wifi if requested.
• The solid oak dining table can accommodate six people comfortably in six luxurious leather dining chairs.
• Luxurious hard wood maple flooring throughout all rooms (including bedrooms – stone tiles in bathrooms) with solid mahogony doors to all rooms. The entire apartment is finished to a superior quality and has some great special features (anti mist mirrors in bathrooms, discreet ventilation to kitchen and bathrooms, large waterfall style shower heads in both bathrooms, visual/audio entry system, designer kitchen, underfloor heating with thermostats in all rooms, large thermostat controlled towel heaters rails).
• The master bedroom has a king size bed and cot if required. The second bedroom has the option of twins (two singles) or super king size bed. There are built in wardrobes with plenty of space for clothing in both bedrooms. The master bedroom has direct access to the balcony.
• There is room for two single beds in the living room. This is a large living room and so no need for a sofa bed or to keep making additional beds. The beds can remain made and still allow you to use the open plan living area in comfort.
|Further details outdoors:||• There is access to a private balcony from both living room and master bedroom. There is also a spectacular roof terrace on the top floor with stunning views of central London (panoramic).
• There is a large Sainsbury’s supermarket 10 minutes walk (as well as the well equipped Tesco Metro at the end of the road). There is also a Starbucks cafe within a minute from the apartment.
• This property is perfect for both holiday makers and business people. It’s located right on the edge of the Square Mile and City of London and edge of the vehicle congestion zone (no charge here), yet in a bustling, vibrant area with hundreds of restaurants, bars, clubs, markets and places of interest. Tower Bridge and the Thames River are 10 minutes walk.
|Further details:||• Optional extras can include broadband/wifi, travel cot and high chair.
• Remote key collection with security desk makes checking in flexible and straight forward.
• You can see both my London properties at my website (or scrolling down to the bottom of this property profile and you should see ‘other properties’).